Flippa TXT Record Domain Verification
To verify your domain with Flippa.com using a TXT Record, use the following steps:
- Login to your CPANEL account.
- Go to the Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
- Choose the domain that you are trying to verify.
- You need to set the type of the record you are creating to "TXT".
- The name of the record should match your domain exactly, but with a period at the end.
- The TTL can be set to any amount of time you would like. The number you set it to will be the number of seconds you would like the record to be active.
- In the Text Data field, you will need to copy and paste the code in that flippa gave you.
- Click on Add Record.
- Finally, wait about an hour, and click to verify your domain name on flippa!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution